Sunday, January 6, 2013

Gingery Asian Stir Fry

Gingery Asian Stir Fry
Posted by: Jean, with topics about recipes
.
Was feeling like something Asian, like a vegie stir-fry. The only problem with that is I can't have soy sauce - it's fermented. So I made my family a stir-fry with all the niceties and for myself, well, mostly vegies. I did, however, come up with a pretty nice sauce -- coconut oil, lots of ginger and garlic and that was where the flavor pack came from. Looks bland but has a gingery kick to it ... nice!
 
My gingery Asian stir-fry is to the left; to the right is an Southeast Asian stir-fry with yummy things I can't have ... yet.
Looks rather boring but that heavy ginger with coconut made it really yummy and zippy!

Everyone else had rice noodles with their stir-fry, but I skipped that and ate my zippy stir-fry with some lightly steamed asparagus, and a raw salsa-like salad. And for once I even drank with my meals - not good for digestion, but as I said, it was unusual. Some lovely fresh turnip greens were converted into a high vitamin smoothie. Yum! Sorry, no picts of that.

For the recipe of the Southeast Asian stir-fry that is not candida friendly, go here.?

That's it the article about Gingery Asian Stir Fry.

Thank you for stopping by into our article about Gingery Asian Stir Fry If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Twitter or Facebook. Thank you!

This time you read our article about Gingery Asian Stir Fry with link https://womensymptom.blogspot.com/2013/01/gingery-asian-stir-fry.html

No comments:

Post a Comment