Saturday, April 6, 2013

Raw Food Restaurant Menu

Raw Food Restaurant Menu
Posted by: Jean, with topics about (HHI) raw recipes
.
Every week while at Hippocrates Health Institute guests have the opportunity to have an outing to a local raw food restaurant (sorry, forgot the name and it's not printed on the main menu page). Anyway, the food was very good. The restaurant did not serve 100% raw, but perhaps it's 70-80%! The food was rather simple, and I have to say, after eating my flax tomato "sandwich" I was starving. At HHI most people don't have breakfast although some like myself who don't want to lose weight get a large nut milk -- alternating almond and Brazil nuts, so lunchtime is my big meal. My little "sandwich" was a taste of food; I needed more! I had to slip around the corner and get a can of almonds to tide me over to the evening meal as we were heading for an afternoon at the beach and I knew I couldn't stand a combination of hunger and heat. Ah, but the almonds did the trick! 

The menu -- the majority of items are raw!
(click on for a large view)


Some kind of salad with aoli sauce. The "pasta" pieces are filled with a cashew-herb cream "cheese".

Menu: Flax Tomato "Sandwich"

Menu: Tostadas with walnut "meat" pate 

Menu: probably this is the BLT on rye. The "bacon" is some kind of tempeh.

Menu: raw "brownie" ... and when it was served all eyes in the restaurant-cafe followed the decadent dessert to the table where a older couple sat. They said it was so rich they have a hard time eating it between them ... oh it looked GOOD!


That's it the article about Raw Food Restaurant Menu.

Thank you for stopping by into our article about Raw Food Restaurant Menu If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Twitter or Facebook. Thank you!

This time you read our article about Raw Food Restaurant Menu with link https://womensymptom.blogspot.com/2013/04/raw-food-restaurant-menu.html

No comments:

Post a Comment