Sunday, August 2, 2015

Slaw Salad and Savory Dressing

Slaw Salad and Savory Dressing
Posted by: Jean, with topics about recipes
.
Salad:
1/2 head of red cabbage, finely sliced
1 medium onion, thinly sliced
2 long stalks celery with leaves, sliced
1 carrot, shredded

Savory Dressing:
2 large cloves garlic
1 - 1 1/2 inch chunk of fresh ginger
3 T. olive oil
1 lemon peeled and deseeded (retaining the membrane and some rind)
1 t. sesame seed oil*
1/2 cup of water
salt to taste
Blend the dressing in a high-speed blender. Use less water if a thicker consistency is desired. This has amazing flavor and is so complimentary to the salad slaw and other bitter-leaf salads especially.

*Sesame seed oil isn't for the person starting the candida diet. However, this is the special ingredient that gives this dressing its savory kick. I wish I could eat this dressing every day but I am just experimenting with previously forbidden ingredients and adding what I can.



Check out the recipe for the complimentary Gluten-free, Yeast-free "Rye" Bread


That's it the article about Slaw Salad and Savory Dressing.

Thank you for stopping by into our article about Slaw Salad and Savory Dressing If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Twitter or Facebook. Thank you!

This time you read our article about Slaw Salad and Savory Dressing with link https://womensymptom.blogspot.com/2015/08/slaw-salad-and-savory-dressing.html

No comments:

Post a Comment